[gambit-list] Git repository

Christian Jaeger christian at pflanze.mine.nu
Fri Oct 10 18:24:30 EDT 2008

Marc Feeley wrote:
> I decided to use "cgit" as a web interface to the git repository.
> Another option would have been "viewgit" and "gitweb" but I could not
> get either to work.  Also cgit is pretty fast.  Here is a mockup you
> can try.  Let me know what you think.

Looks good for me. Although I probably won't use the web interface
heavily: usually I clone repositories as soon as I'm interested in some
software; for this purpose, I'm missing a reference of the git:// url of
the repository on the cgit pages -- maybe this can be switched on /
configured somewhere?

I've got some experience running gitweb (for which I could provide help
since I know Perl) and git-daemon (for which I've written some start
script, although I'm using a number of other selfmade scripts as
dependencies).

Christian.