[gambit-list] Adding docs to wiki?

Marc Feeley feeley at iro.umontreal.ca
Sun Nov 30 08:32:31 EST 2008

Having the documentation on the wiki or some user editable place would
be useful.  However, I think the documentation should be written in
one "universal" markup language so that all forms of the documentation
can be generated from it (.pdf, .html, .info, and "wiki" editable).
Currently that markup language is texinfo.  Moreover, eventually I
would like the documentation for the procedures and special forms to
be inside the source code and the examples in the documentation should
be tested for consistency when the regression tests are run.  I'm
unsure how all of this can work.  Is there a documentation maintenance
system that supports all of this?  Otherwise can one be built?

Marc