[gambit-list] iTunes plugin success.. not so much

Neil Baylis neil.baylis at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 23:48:05 EST 2008

Ah well, egg on face and all that.
I've uploaded a new version of my iTunes visualizer with Scheme REPL.
The version I uploaded previously was accidentally linked against
libgambc.dylib and required that to be in the right place to work.
This version is correctly linked against libgambc.a and should work even if
you don't have Gambit installed.

For anyone interested, you can download
scmviz.tar.gz<http://www.pixpopuli.com/Downloads/scmviz.tar.gz>

If you download it and unpack the archive, you'll find a README file with
instructions.

Thanks, and sorry for any inconvenience caused by the faulty version.

Neil Baylis