[gambit-list] Distributing Gambit Source/compiled C code

Joel J. Adamson adamsonj at email.unc.edu
Thu May 22 00:01:24 EDT 2008

Marc Feeley <feeley at iro.umontreal.ca> writes:

> On 20-May-08, at 12:35 PM, Joel J. Adamson wrote:
>
>> Dear List,
>
> You need:
>
>    lib/*.c
>    lib/*.h
>    include/*.h
>
> and the .c files generated by the Gambit-C compiler for your Scheme
> source code.
>
> The executable program can then be built with:
>
>    % gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -fno-strict-aliasing *.c -o myprogram.exe

It worked.  My game is now posted on the Dumping Grounds, and I'm
waiting to hear back from Savannah...for the time being it's available
on my webpage: http://www.unc.edu/~adamsonj/software.html

Thanks for all the help --- this goes a long way toward getting my
bigger projects released!
Joel

--
Joel J. Adamson