[gambit-list] Distributing Gambit Source/compiled C code

Joel J. Adamson adamsonj at email.unc.edu
Tue May 20 12:35:48 EDT 2008

Dear List,

I have a small game project that I'd like to distribute to a wider
audience (i.e., people who don't have Gambit-C).  I've gotten it to
compile fully on my system, but I'd like to make sure someone else can
compile it.  If I distribute Gambit-compiled C, what do I need to
include (gambit.h, _gambc.c?) so that anyone with a C compiler can
compile it?

I know this would be simple for me to figure out if I knew more about C;
I throw myself humbly at your broadly educated feet.

Thanks,
Joel

--
Joel J. Adamson