[gambit-list] New Gambit wiki

Marc Feeley feeley at iro.umontreal.ca
Sun May 18 08:43:25 EDT 2008

Well after about 4 months of operation, the new Gambit wiki seems to
be a success.  Remember that the old wiki was being vandalized on a
regular basis.  Now that a captcha is required for all edits there has
been no vandalism of the wiki.  Moreover it seems that the wiki main
page is accessed roughly 100 times per day, which is not too bad (I
just hope it is not 99% failed vandalism attempts!).

Marc