[gambit-list] Gambit Dumping Grounds

David St-Hilaire sthilaid at iro.umontreal.ca
Tue Mar 18 19:08:48 EDT 2008

Marc Feeley wrote:
> Have you ever wished to have a place to put your Gambit code so that
> others could easily access it?  Wait no longer and go to:
>
> http://dynamo.iro.umontreal.ca/~gambit/wiki/index.php/Dumping_Grounds
>
> Who will be the first to submit a package?  Don't be shy... its the
> dumping grounds!

Wow this seems great as it is not as formal as snow and thus I feel better at
putting code there even if its not really good ^_-Y.

The thing is, how can I create a page in the wiki? I'd like to put my code on a
page so that it can be browsed directly on the web, instead of having to
download it, which I think is inconvenient when you just when to peek to the
content of the code...

I registered myself to the wiki, so now I can edit pages, but I don't understand
how to create a new one, and how to link it etc...

Thanks!

David