[gambit-list] Space Invaders on gambit-c

David St-Hilaire sthilaid at iro.umontreal.ca
Tue Jun 17 11:07:46 EDT 2008

Hi all!

I just wanted to let you know that I've just put my space invaders
(the classic arcade game) re-make on the dumping grounds. There are
also pre-compiled binaries available on my web page
(http://www-etud.iro.umontreal.ca/~sthilaid/).

The game runs over glut and SDL and should be compatible at least with
linux, windows and mac systems (execpt that the glut user interface
does not seem to work in windows...). Compilation insights is provided
in the README file.

Just send me a mail for help, question, comments, or most likely, bug
reports! ;)

Enjoy! ^_^Y

David