[gambit-list] Arto Bendiken | Rediscovering the Lively Road Not Taken

Vincent St-Amour stamourv at iro.umontreal.ca
Mon Jun 2 13:43:14 EDT 2008

I would indeed be interested.

Gambit does run without any problems on the OLPC. Once you install gcc
and co, Gambit compiles as normal.

I began working on a sugarized version of Gambit, which is heavily
based on pippy, the python programming activity included in
sugar. Once I get to something that might be usable, I'll post the
link here.

If anyone has ideas, I'm listening.

Vincent