[gambit-list] Gambit and termite on an embedded system (Nintendo DS)?

Andrew Lentvorski bsder at allcaps.org
Sat Jan 26 20:38:13 EST 2008

Raoul Duke wrote:
> hi,
>
> I'm curious to know how folks have fared in attempting to get things
> onto sundry embedded systems. E.g there are inexpensive-but-limited
> things like the Parallax Propeller which would be possibly neat to
> program via something like Termite.
>
> thanks for any news.

There are two problems there:

1) Termite seems to be stagnant.  Maybe stuff is going on behind the
scenes, but it's not very visible.

2) DSGambit needs someone to pull it up to the latest version of Gambit.

Everybody would love to see it done, but nobody wants to do the work. ;)

If you want to give it a shot, we have a VMWare image of a Linux machine
sitting around that has Linux, the DS development tools, and the patches
up to 4.0b20 as a starting point.  Just ask.

-a