[gambit-list] R6RS on Gambit

Arthur Smyles atsmyles at rcn.com
Mon Jan 14 15:51:10 EST 2008

Ok, not quite. But I have successfully ported Andre van Tonder's
syntax-case & library system to Gambit. I also started importing
gambit's extensions into the library. Still lots to do but I wanted to
share this with you all and would like to get feedback/help/inclusion as
part of the gambit distribution instead of separately. I have a tarball
at http://smyles.com/gambit-r6rs.tgz. Unpack it and there is a compile
script written in gambit which compiles all those files into an r6rs
shared library. And check out the examples.scm in the test directory for
an example on how to use it. Special thanks to Andre for his help in
porting it to Gambit. Enjoy

Arthur