[gambit-list] Programming language shootout benchmark programs

Bradley Lucier lucier at math.purdue.edu
Fri Feb 22 17:29:46 EST 2008

Motivated by a blog for the GHC Haskell compiler, I've added programs
for the Computer Language Benchmarks Game

http://shootout.alioth.debian.org/

to the Gambit Wiki, starting at a new benchmarks page here:

http://dynamo.iro.umontreal.ca/~gambit/wiki/index.php/Benchmarks

Knock yourself dead improving these if you like, or on filling in the
gaps; I plan to submit something for these benchmarks after 4.2.3 is
released. (I'm waiting because there are several bug fixes in the
compiler that speed up some of these benchmarks considerably.)

Brad