[gambit-list] Wiki links for documentation

Marc Feeley feeley at iro.umontreal.ca
Fri Dec 5 11:33:59 EST 2008

I have created a wiki namespace for the documentation and will use the
following convention for links:

[[Documentation:procedure getenv|procedure <tt>getenv</tt>]]
[[Documentation:special form time|special form <tt>time</tt>]]

That way the name of the procedure or special form in the link will be
in tt font. I don't know if it is possible for the name to be in tt
font in the page title, but I could not find how to do it.

Moreover, it seems that names containing < and > and perhaps other
special characters like the vertical bar can't be used in a link (and
thus can't appear in a page title).  I have tried

[[Documentation:procedure <]]

But that doesn't work (the system thinks that this is not a wiki link).

Anyone here know if there is a solution to this problem?