[gambit-list] DrScheme and GambitC

Nick nick.linker at rambler.ru
Thu Aug 21 12:01:45 EDT 2008

Hello!

I believe, every schemer knows about popular IDE DrScheme. It has one
nice feature - it allows to choose language level at any time, and this
language level vary from very restricted to very rich like MrEd.

So I thought I would be great if there was a plugin to DrScheme adding
the "Gambit" language level. I searched through web in order to find
some pointers how to add custom language level or if people writing
their own plugins for DrScheme. But I found not very much :-(

If anyone has some info on maybe attempts to add Gambit plugin, or info
how to add plugins or anything like this, or finally any advice,
relevant or irrelevant :-), please, let me know.

With best regards,
Nick