[gambit-list] Using mercurial to update Gambit

Joel J. Adamson jadamson at partners.org
Tue Apr 29 11:24:21 EDT 2008

James Long <longster at gmail.com> writes:

> On Apr 24, 2008, at 1:30 PM, Joel J. Adamson wrote:
>> make update
>> make
>> make install
>>
>> does it for me.  Is that the proper sequence?
>>

> It looks like `make update' calls `make'.  So you don't need the
> second command.  That should work with a recent enough version of
> Gambit.

Easy to fix:  sed -i '/make$/d' update.sh

Joel

--
Joel J. Adamson
Biostatistician

The information transmitted in this electronic communication is intended only
for the person or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential
use of or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or
information in error, please contact the Compliance HelpLine at 800-856-1983 and
properly dispose of this information.