[gambit-list] "Contribute to Scheme module system" (Re: soc project idea)

Christian Jaeger christian at pflanze.mine.nu
Tue Apr 1 19:08:08 EDT 2008

Hello

A quick update: the LispNYC people think our project is very
interesting. There are not many students yet who have submitted
proposals in general (in case you didn't know already: Google has
shifted the student submission deadline to one week later, to upcoming
monday night (check the GSoC FAQ for exact details), because of this)
and especially also for the module projects.

So if you're a student and are interested in what we want to do, please
send us a mail or come to IRC (#summeroflisp or #gambit or #scheme), so
that we can work out a concrete job definition. My nickname on IRC is
"pflanze", James's is "jlongster".

We're continuing to work out more details as you are reading this.

Christian.