[gambit-list] Newbie question.

Arthur Smyles atsmyles at rcn.com
Wed Sep 5 10:58:27 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I'm trying to compile a simple program and am having a weird syntax
error that I can't figure out. It seems to follow the example code for
c-lambda but i get the error:

libcurl.scm:
*** ERROR IN | syntax-case.o1| -- invalid syntax ()

I'm attaching my example files as well as inlining them here:

(c-declare "#include \"curl.h\";")

(c-initialize "curl_global_init (CURL_GLOBAL_ALL);")

(define curl-version (c-lambda () char-string "curl_version"))

The command that I'm compiling with is

gsc -link libcurl.scm test.scm

BTW, I'm using gambit 4.0.0

Thanks