[gambit-list] difference between "console" and "stardard-in"?

naruto canada narutocanada at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 09:54:44 EDT 2007

hi

I've been working on a simple interpeter, I've tried hard to make it
meta-circlar.
One strange thing is, If I copy and paste the interpreter code from
another console,
then it  world work,
or if I use (load "mc-eval.sc") it also works,
but it fails with some mysterious reason if
I "cat" the code in like: cat mc-eval.sc| /usr/v4.0.0/bin/gsi mc-eval.sc
What is the difference the console and standard-in? (or "load")
(I am fairly sure the code is working, I can stack the interpreter at
least 4 times before it slows down)

Thanks.