[gambit-list] Experience integrating R6RS-style macros and modules into gambit

Arthur Smyles atsmyles at rcn.com
Tue Oct 30 12:17:28 EDT 2007

I tried Aziz's implementation and got it to work without to much
problems. Actually, one of the things I'd like to do is put gambits
extensions (ffi, multithreading, and io in particular)  into the library
system.

I installed it in my home directory and added this line to my gambcini

(load "~/psyntax-r6rs/gsi.r6rs.ss")

I also changed that file (last line) to point directly to the pre-built
psyntax:

(load "~/psyntax-r6rs/pre-built/psyntax-gambit.pp")

and that was it. I only tried the examples so far.

Arthur