[gambit-list] How to use the mercurial version of gambit?

atsmyles at rcn.com atsmyles at rcn.com
Mon Oct 1 09:48:46 EDT 2007

I didn't follow the directions exactly, but I got the following to work:

1. hg get http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/~gambit/repo/gambit/
2. copy gsc-comp from your 4.0.1 tarball to the gambit directory, I think you have to do a make bootstrap to create it.
3. make bootstrap in your repository directory

There may be other files it requires, just copy them from the gambit tarball.

Arthur