[gambit-list] Module boundary performance

James Long longster at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 12:33:40 EST 2007

Ah, thank you.  `block` is indeed the important one.  I'd like to know
more about what optimizations this gives Gambit out of curiosity.  The
docs say that it specifies that global variables that aren't mutated
in a file will never be mutated, and I'm assuming this lets Gambit do
some `goto` style jumps.

--
James Long
Coptix, Inc.