[gambit-list] Web Framework

David Rush kumoyuki at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 11:48:05 EDT 2007

On 11/3/07, Rouan van Dalen <rvdalen at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> David, would you mind sharing your code so we can have a look at it.

Probably. I want to finish the CGI interface module first so that I can run
a complete "Hello World" behind my shared-hosting service's Apache. This is
really a required configuration (along with FastCGI) for real-world web-app
deployment in smaller organizations (e.g. my current project). I'm hoping to
finish that today, so I'd imagine releasing it by Wednesday perhaps. I *so*
hate to commit to anything other than Real Soon Now when I'm not getting
paid :)

david rush
--
Once you label me, you negate me