[gambit-list] Revision control systems Scheme interface

Guillaume Cartier gcartier at jazzscheme.org
Mon May 21 10:22:09 EDT 2007

The post by Christian where he talked about doing a Scheme interface to
GIT has made me realize how useful a scheme interface to a good revision
control system would be in my projects. If enough people feel the same
way, maybe we could start a small project and build one. It should not
be a lot of work.

Anyone knows about any Scheme interface in existence that could give us
a head start?

Also, it should not be too hard to support many revision control systems
by building the interface in a generic fashion that would delegate to
specific interfaces.

Guillaume