[gambit-list] open-tcp-server MacOSX

François Magnan francois.magnan at licef.teluq.uqam.ca
Mon May 14 16:19:25 EDT 2007

Hi,

Sorry, debug was defined in my file, I just didn't include it in the
email. Now, I tried to call

gsi -:dar

like you did and it worked.

I was calling the interpreter with Schemescript Eclipse plugin with

gsi -:d-

It also works if I launch gsi from the terminal but not if I launch
it from Schemescript.

Very strange... I will ask Dominique about this.

Thank you,
Francois Magnan