[gambit-list] Debugging macros

Guillaume Cartier gcartier at jazzscheme.org
Sat Jun 9 14:34:27 EDT 2007

Thanks Adrien. I do get the prompt but with no backtrace available...
e.g. ,b will not report the stack that lead to the problem inside the
macro expander.

In the meantime though, I found out that simply wrapping the code I want
to expand inside eval does the trick.

(foo) -> no backtrace available
(eval '(foo)) -> it works!

Marc, can you tell us if this trick of wrapping eval the macro is clean
and why it works?

Thanks,

Guillaume