[gambit-list] Gambit-compatible libraries

Levi Pearson levi at cold.org
Wed Jan 31 11:45:13 EST 2007

Looking through the archives, I found a couple of references to
efforts various people made to port SRFIs and other libraries to
Gambit.  I found Guillaume Germain's initial release of SRFIs, but
there never seemed to be any followup releases.  SLIB apparently
worked with Gambit 3.0, but does anyone know if it works with recent
versions?

Also, what is the Scheme Now! project and how will it be related to
Gambit?  I waited with much anticipation throughout December, but
alas, I was disappointed.

                --Levi