[gambit-list] Trying to run Gambit benchmarks

Shawn Hyam shawn at hyam.ca
Thu Jan 11 17:15:26 EST 2007

Another update: I recruited a friend to download Gambit and the
benchmarks to his MacBook Pro, do a ./configure && make && make
install and then try to run one of the benchmarks for gambit-int.
Result: exactly the same error as I see.

Is there some configuration option missing, or maybe some code in ~/
gambcini or gambcext.scm that is required? Any other ideas? I am
having a lot of trouble getting anything using macros to work properly.

Shawn