[gambit-list] SSAX-SXML port to Gambit-C

schemeway at sympatico.ca schemeway at sympatico.ca
Fri Feb 9 14:37:51 EST 2007

Guillaume,

> which version did you get?  I remember there are a few hanging around, but
> Kirill Lisovsky has one that works well with Gambit out of the box.

I had to patch ssax-sxml-gambit-06052z,9.tg i.e. the latest version for Gambit-C on SourceForge.

> In fact, after looking up "ssax Gambit" on Google, I found the following
> link ;)
>
> https://webmail.iro.umontreal.ca/pipermail/gambit-list/2006-October/000884.html

But if you read carefully (;-) you'll notice that it explicitly says it's for Gambit-C 3.0 (!), not 4.0. Also, Marc changed the default compilation settings since last June, which breaks the build process.   Maybe it's because I'm on Windows/cygwin? I haven't tried it on Linux.

Cheers!
Dominique