[gambit-list] fast csv parser (libcsv wrapped for gambit)

Phil Bewig pbewig at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 09:23:33 EST 2007

I replied to Phil privately, but since others have joined the conversation,
I'll respond publicly.  I use the code at
pbewig.googlepages.com/ProcessingFieldedTextFiles.pdf to process
comma-delimited files and other text-formatted databases.  I've never timed
it, or compared it to other code, but it's always been fast enough for what
I wanted to do.  Let me know if you find it useful.

Phil (another Phil, not the original poster)