[gambit-list] anyone get schelog working with gambit-c?

|/|/ Bendick droid at zoo-crew.org
Thu Aug 23 18:26:13 EDT 2007

I understand the importance of different implementations of the same
language having the same semantics, but are there any reasons why it
would be a bad thing to create a language , suspiciously similar to
scheme, where () is self evaluating?