[gambit-list] Queinnec's Lisp in Small Pieces for CAN$3.95+shipping

Dr Nicholas Walton nwalton at mac.com
Wed Aug 15 14:04:13 EDT 2007

Mine too, but they've given me a chit for $10 CAN which is fat use to
me since I'm the other side of the pond. So if anyone wants to barter
I'm open to offers!  Shall we say the best Scheme joke wins the prize

Dr Nicholas Walton

"This is the bitterest pain among men, to have much knowledge but no
power."

									~Herodotus (485-425 BC)
							Greek philosopher, 'Father of History'
							       from The Histories of Herodotus