[gambit-list] anyone has a good way for dealing with script clean up?

dillo gimp dillogimp at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 23:18:23 EDT 2007

hi

anyone has a good way for dealing with script clean up?
I'm mostly writing programs in interpreted mode,
ie, with a lot of redundant defines.
when I try to compile an interpreted program (assuming it's entirely correct),
the only problem while compiling with gsc is the redundant defines.
is there a script that can automatically rewrite a program so that it
can be compiled
to produce the same result as interpreted.
Is there deeper issues besides renaming?
Thanks.