[gambit-list] Trying to build termite with beta 22

Tom Ayerst twa at post.com
Fri Apr 20 18:26:43 EDT 2007

Hi Guillaume,

I am working on Windows and I have followed the instructions in the
INSTALL link and sadly gsi still just returns without doing anything
(seemingly).

Gambit 4.0b22 is okay but the termite build seems to do something odd.
Is there any way I can get some more information to investigate this?
(running in debug mode? a logging flag?)

Thanks

Tom