[gambit-list] termite build error

schemeway at sympatico.ca schemeway at sympatico.ca
Thu Apr 12 20:53:49 EDT 2007

Hi,

To build Termite, first compile Gambit-C without it. Then, in the main
directory, create a symbolic link:

% ln -s gsc/gsc gsc-comp

or, if you are on Windows with cygwin:

% ln -s gsc/gsc.exe gsc-comp

You can then compile Termite. But before that, make sure you replace the
definition of remote-spawn-link in termite.scm by the following:

(define (remote-spawn-link node thunk)
  (let ((pid (remote-spawn node thunk links: (list (self)))))
    (outbound-link pid)
    pid))

Hope this helps!

Dominique