[gambit-list] is ##xyz documented ?

Christian Jaeger christian at pflanze.mine.nu
Mon Apr 9 11:36:03 EDT 2007

HP Wei wrote:
> Are they documented somewhere ??

I can't speak for Marc, but those are probably not meant to be
documented. Those are "undocumented internals" :), or at least not been
planned by him for public consumption. Albeit I agree that many of those
are very useful. I think they should probably not have a place in the
official manual, but it could help if the Gambit internals are better
documented in the sources, and maybe the more useful functions/syntax
identifyiers could be documented in the wiki.

Christian.