[gambit-list] strange mutation problem (bug?)

Christian christian at pflanze.mine.nu
Wed Sep 27 08:49:43 EDT 2006

At 15:05 Uhr -0500 27.09.2006, Bill Richter wrote:
>I have a Scheme program (about 1500 lines long) I've run under gsi
>over & over again with great results.  But I get segfaults if I use
>gsc/gcc instead, even with drastically simpler version of the program.

FWIW, I've tried the equivalent of (through chjmodule)
   (compile-file "sudoku.scm" '(debug))
   (load "sudoku")
and it ran without segfault for me. This is on Gambit b17 on Linux
x86 gcc 3.3.5.

Maybe try compiling without the fixnum and not safe directives (and
try compile-file, which should use compilation options that work).

Christian.