[gambit-list] Strange Gambit error problems DS

Andrew Lentvorski bsder at allcaps.org
Fri Oct 27 08:55:35 EDT 2006

Marc Feeley wrote:

> MAX_CONDVARS is badly named.  It is really the maximum number of devices
> that can simultaneously be selected by ___device_select.  In your case a
> low value, say 10 to 100, would be sufficient.

Got it.

It looks like overflowing my stack was the sole issue.  Once I pulled
MAX_CONDVARS down to something reasonable, everything seems to work
again.  I don't understand why assigning to the interrupt vector would
make it work though--very strange.

I have been pulling my debugging changes back out again to make sure
things still work, but everything seems to.

Is there anything else I need to implement before I start in on the
networking stuff?

Thanks,
-a