[gambit-list] Gambit and termite on an embedded system (Nintendo DS)?

Andrew Lentvorski bsder at allcaps.org
Sun Oct 22 18:28:33 EDT 2006

Marc Feeley wrote:

> On 22-Oct-06, at 9:11 AM, Marc Feeley wrote:
>
>> You could modify gsi/_gsi.scm so that it does not search for the
>> initialization file, for example you could remove:
>>
>>                  (if (##not skip-initialization-file?)
>>                    (process-initialization-file))
>>
>> That should get you to the next problem, but I think you are getting
>> close to a working Gambit.
>
> Actually, for the moment, you can replace all of gsi/_gsi.scm with the call
>
>    (##repl-debug-main)

This is the first change which is requiring me to actually rerun gsc.

So, the question:

How do I build gsc to work in a cross compiling environment?

Presumably, I need to specify an option which will use an installation
of gambit *external* to the currently compiling gambit (which will not
work on the host OS).

Where would I do so?  The makefiles seem to want to pull in the gambit
from the current directories.

Thanks,
-a