[gambit-list] Gambit and termite on an embedded system (Nintendo DS)?

Andrew Lentvorski bsder at allcaps.org
Sat Oct 21 04:02:44 EDT 2006

Marc Feeley wrote:
> You can either add your initialization code to ___main_* in
> lib/os_base.c , or start Gambit from your own main (see the examples in
> tests/client.c and examples/pthread to see how to do this).

I managed to get the system started, and I get a:
"*** START OF DEBUGGING TRACES" line, but then, nothing.

Running it under the no$gba emulator indicates a crash.

Is there a flag or a define I can set to get Gambit to spew a lot of
debugging and tracing info?  It needs to be in one of the compiled files
as I don't have command line arguments.

Thanks,
-a