[gambit-list] How do you run gsc/gcc in beta 20?

Bill Richter richter at math.northwestern.edu
Tue Oct 10 03:29:51 EDT 2006

Here's a dumb question, which may be related to gsc in beta 20 now
taking -dynamic as the default: How do you now run gsc/gcc?  What
worked before is this:

 % gsc Ultra; gcc -O2 -L. -I.  Ultra.c Ultra_.c -lgambc; ./a.out

But now this file "Ultra_.c" is no longer being created, and instead I
get the executable file "Ultra.o1".  I'm not sure what do with it...
Everything I've tried so far gives me segfaults.  Christian's trick of
compile-file works fine:

gsc
(compile-file "Ultra.scm")
(load "Ultra")