[gambit-list] DS port successful!

Andrew Lentvorski bsder at allcaps.org
Mon Nov 20 21:40:15 EST 2006

Marc Feeley wrote:

> Send me a tar ball and I will put that up on the Gambit web site.  I'm
> currently busy on something else so I can only start to integrate your
> modifications in a few weeks.

I have attached the main binary .nds file.  If you have a working WFC
connection on your NDS, it will start up, attach to your default WFC
connection, and wait for you to connect to its repl on port 7770.

The source code tarball is also attached.  I authorize any files that I
created to be under the same license as the rest of Gambit.

The tarball also includes my Mercurial repository for the project so
that those of you who want to hack on it can.  Until Marc gets some time
to integrate things, if you make changes, send the patchset back to me
and I'll integrate it into my repository.

See: http://www.selenic.com/mercurial/wiki/index.cgi/CommunicatingChanges

Thanks,
-a

Transcript: