[gambit-list] ___VARIANT_to_SCMOBJ

Timothy Ritchey tritchey at paragent.com
Wed Jun 14 22:51:53 EDT 2006

I noticed in gambit.h that there are a host of ___VARIANT_to_SCMOBJ,
etc. but that there is also a line:

typedef void *___VARIANT; /* not yet implemented */

Is the variant in question referring to the Windows VARIANT/
VARIANTARG? If so, is it still not implemented?

I have need of such a beast myself, and am in the process of writing
conversion functions for it. If I can save myself the effort, so much
the better. If it is not yet implemented, and does in fact refer to
the Windows VARIANT structure, would anyone be interested in the code
when I am finished?

Cheers,
Tim