[gambit-list] building an executable program on Windows

Timothy Ritchey tritchey at paragent.com
Sat Jun 10 23:48:39 EDT 2006

I am getting the following error when I try the example from the
documentation on building an executable program on my Windows XP machine:

$ gsc -c m2

$ gsc -c m3

$ gsc m2.c m3.c
*** ERROR -- linker info is missing from file
C:\msys\1.0\local\Gambit-C\lib\_gambc.c

I get this same error whether I use a version built using the Visual
Studio solution file included in misc, or an MSYS build (in this case, a
simple ./configure without any options).

Does anyone have any suggestions for what I might be doing wrong?

Cheers,
Tim R.