[gambit-list] Web site update

Guillaume Germain germaing at iro.umontreal.ca
Wed Jan 11 23:05:43 EST 2006

Hi all,

I finally took the time to begin creating the new web site for Gambit.
It's available at the usual address:
http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/~gambit/

So I'm the one to blame if there's anything wrong with the web site.

I plan on adding more content in the future.  Amongst other things, I
want to build some kind of library repository.  I'd appreciate if people
having good quality libraries for Gambit (like SRFI implementations,
bindings, etc.) could send me an email and tell me where to get them.

It would also be great to have some sane semi-automatic installation
mechanism for libraries.  In the meantime, I offer the following way to
install SRFI-1 for "punks who are feeling lucky", and have write access to
the Gambit installation directory:

$ lynx --source http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/~germaing/srfi-1.sh | sh

I'm sure we can do better :)

Guillaume