[gambit-list] Re: Gambit-C 4.0 beta 16

Marc Feeley feeley at iro.umontreal.ca
Fri Jan 6 13:22:33 EST 2006

Brad, my main development environment is Mac OS X 10.4.3 and I never
got that error message.  Just to be sure I did a completely new build
of Gambit and still the problem does not occur.  Could you send me
the exact output that you get?  By the way, line 1 of configure does
not contain "rootfromhere" so I don't see where that message comes from.

Marc