[gambit-list] Re: Gambit-C 4.0 beta 16

Marc Feeley feeley at iro.umontreal.ca
Wed Jan 4 13:48:20 EST 2006

On 4-Jan-06, at 2:01 AM, Marc Feeley wrote:

> Beta 16 of Gambit-C 4.0 is now available in source form at this
> address:
>
>      http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/~feeley/gambc40b16.tar.gz
>
> Most of the bugs reported since the last release have been fixed.
>
> Marc

I have corrected a few build problems (HPUX and Solaris).  Please
download the tar ball again.

While at it I also changed the handling of CTRL-C as per my previous
message, i.e. by default CTRL-C now terminates the program after
displaying "*** INTERRUPTED IN ...".  With the runtime option "-:d"
the system will instead start a REPL.  With the runtime option "-:d0"
the program will terminate silently.  However, when inside a REPL
(such as the one normally started in interactive mode), a CTRL-C will
start a nested REPL.