[gambit-list] Compiling 4.0b17 on OS X 10.3

Scott Weeks sweeks at twelvestone.com
Wed Feb 15 23:11:54 EST 2006

Sorry, my last reply didn't have the list cc'd:

> I suggest you download and untar gambc40b17 again and try it.

Thanks for that. I've gotten rid of that particular problem, now I'm
getting bus errors:

_system.c: In function `___H__20___system':
_system.c:13411: internal compiler error: Bus error
Please submit a full bug report,
See <URL:http://developer.apple.com/bugreporter> for instructions.
make[1]: *** [_system.o] Error 1
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

I'm assuming that this is an issue with my version of gcc.
Unfortunately I'm still on OS 10.3 so that means I'll have to wait
until I actually upgrade to Tiger.

Thanks for your help

Cheers,
Scott