[gambit-list] Multiprocessor support

Daniel Sadilek sadilek at informatik.hu-berlin.de
Wed Dec 6 03:35:07 EST 2006

Hi,

I want to simulate the behaviour of nodes in a sensor network which
communicate with each other. The simulation will be modelled process
oriented. I know that parallelising the simulation itself is difficult
and perhaps it won't be necessary in terms of performance so perhaps I
won't do it at all. But I will use real recorded sensor data as input
for the simulation, which need a preprocessing step that is easily
parallelizable.
So, for the beginning I just want to parallelise the preprocessing but
I want the option to parallelise the simulation itself, as well.
(I would wish a threading support like that of the Java VM where I
just create some threads that are automatically distributed over the
available processors.)

Best regards
Daniel Sadilek