[gambit-list] Multiprocessor support

Daniel Sadilek sadilek at informatik.hu-berlin.de
Tue Dec 5 04:00:08 EST 2006

Hello,

I want to use Gambit for simulation purposes on a multiprocessor
machine. I've read in the manual that Gambit does not support
multiprocessor machines at the moment. A few months ago there was a
discussion on the mailing list about that matter and it sounded as if
multiprocessor support was planned.
Is there any (preliminary) support? Or can you suggest some kind of
workaround? I could imagine to run multiple instances of Gambit that
can run on multiple processors and communicate with each other --
perhaps someone has done that already and has a library for that?

Best regards
Daniel Sadilek