[gambit-list] newbie feedback (this time from a non-official account)

Vijay Kumar Varanasi vijay.v at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 11:37:10 EDT 2005

erm, realized that my last email got appended with a "This message
contains confidential information and..." blah...
So here we are again. Please excuse if you feel this is spam...I was
hoping the lack of "confidentialy" threats would do more towards
eliciting a response.

Johannes Groedem, thanks for the gmane tip, by the way!

====
Dear creators of Gambit,
I'm a newbie to Gambit. I'm thrilled with the emacs-key friendly gsi,
and the performance of gsc.
Gambit seems to be a real winner in the making.

A couple of suggestions:
1. Communication : Please clarify the intent and future direction of
Gambit so that potential users do not turn away due to not being kept
in the loop. Is Gambit going to be an active, open-sourced project
Maybe a blog by the developers with a weekly update, so that you guys
dont waste
too much time communicating...

2.  Community : Encourage newbies, as well as keeping a separate forum
for the experts.

What do you think?

Look forward to future releases! :)

- Vijay